IR35 Soft Landing Ending – Industry Trends Final
Any legislative advice should be given by a professional advisor with the relevant qualifications and governed by regulatory bodies. In this instance, an SRA regulated Law Firm is best to provide advice and guidance on IR35!
We understand that every business is unique and requires a tailored approach to meeting HMRC’s requirements and our IR35 audit service ensures all your contracting roles receive a detailed SDS and reasonable care is taken.
The support from Brookson doesn’t stop there, we will also work with you to ensure you can relay this to your contractors or agencies and help with any challenges that may occur.
- A review of both the contract and working practices, to ensure they are aligned and the correct processes are followed – unlike with an online assessment!
- Bespoke advice on changes to contracts and working practices to legitimately maximise the number of outside roles
- No ‘undetermined’ reviews! Unlike with an online tool, a legal advisor will explain the amendments that are required to get a definitive reviewTalent attraction – having a robust IR35 process can help you attract contractors and in addition, the most highly skilled as they will prefer to work ‘Outside’ of IR35
- IR35 audit process tailored for your specific business needs
- Legally qualified IR35 expert on hand to support you every step of the way
- Team of experts on hand to help increase your knowledge and understanding of IR35 with training packages available
- Bespoke IR35 portal where our experts will audit each role you submit and ensure reasonable care is taken
- An SDS will be provided after each audit along with a report outlining the reason behind each outcome
- We will be on hand to support with any contractor challenges
- All services are provided by an SRA regulated law firm
- All advice is protected by client legal privilege and professional indemnity insurance
For any other legal matters, a business would always seek professional advice for the reasons stated above! IR35 should be no different and using any of the methods discussed in previous parts of this series leaves your business at risk of possible penalties, HMRC investigation, reputational damage and increased costs!
For any business that is concerned with what they have read so far get in touch, as we would be happy to offer our expertise along with a selection of free IR35 reviews to test your process.